Episode 10 | Your New Year Goal Setting & Planning Roadmap
Running your business without some type of plan is like telling your GPS you want to go on a roadtrip without giving the GPS the final destination. Without the final destination you can’t get the turn-by-turn directions.
You are going to love this episode whether you are a ‘planner’ or not. I make it really simple for you to strategically map out what your upcoming can and should look like.
Because the main objective is creating your business around how you want to feel and the impact you want to have… so make time to listen to this episode.
Whether you’re listening to this episode at the end of the year or the middle, grab the worksheet and discover the power of reflection and planning to move your business forward!
Listen to Episode 10 below:
In this Episode I share…
- How important is it to review your year.
- The 6 crucial steps that you need to follow when planning and goal setting for yourself.
- Why it’s important to look at one quarter at a time rather than a full year.
- Why giving yourself the space and breathing room to reflect and plan is vital to your business.
- How to find yourself a mastermind group or accountability buddy.
- A reminder to focus only on what you can control and how you get to choose how you show up to each and every moment.
- The most important question to ask yourself when planning and goal setting for the new year.
- 7 steps to help plan your content ahead of time.
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Click here to check it out on Stitcher.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you.
Plus my podcast guy tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear from you! Please share with me below your biggest successes from 2017 so we can celebrate them together. Then tell me what your top goal is for 2018 and some of the day to day planning on how you’ll achieve it.
Be sure to tag me @lorikennedyinc and use #bobpodcast if you share your planning process on social media so I can give you a virtual high five!